Production Blog: Finishing Up!

Pov: Me

Hi there, lovelies! I am thrilled to inform you all that I have officially finished all of my filming. Isn't that exciting? I can't believe you guys are here. All of you, how are you doing? Considering that this was my final day of filming, I am amazing. My final work makes me feel great; everything about it seems correct. This was a really enjoyable experience. To make sure I had the best plan of attack, I used the same approach as the previous time. Once I started filming, everything just fell into place. I spent the entire day recording my scenes as filming got underway early in the morning. Made careful to employ every prop I had. to enhance the scenes' impact. In particular, I used costumes and makeup to incorporate the emotion factor into my final task. The scenes came out great, with everything I did not think I would enjoy filming my Final Task so much. Even though it was a lot of work and I was exhausted most of the time, the outcome makes it all worthwhile. The last scenes felt so resentful to finish. I appreciate you all being here with me when we were filming. See you guys in the next one! Bye my lovelies! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reflection Blog: Most Asked Questions!

Final Task Group Blog

Movie Conventions Research: The Florida Project