Production Blog: Changes, Changes, and Even More Changes!


My cuddle buddy during editing.


Hello lovelies, as many of you guys know I had sent my project to a couple close individuals. Although I was very happy with my overall project. In some of the feedback they pointed out some of the mistakes I had made in my editing. My preferred editing software is Capcut. since it's free and I feel totally comfortable using it. Decided to refresh myself, so I thought it would be best to watch a few videos on YouTube. I watched videos for like twenty minutes. After finishing that, I opened Capcut. Yay! I am so picky so,  I spent around four hours reediting the whole thing. Once I was finally done once it was as I wanted it. I decided to review with some fellow classmates who I know have been done. On FaceTime we spent two hours bouncing off of each other in what we could improve in. Who does not love some constructive criticism. Then once all that was done I sent it too a couple more trusted friends. Which of course I will update you guys on what they say. Once I was finally to tired to do anymore. I rewarded myself with some yummy tacos, and talk to my mum about it over dinner. Finally showing her what could be the end product. Oh well, goodnight my lovelies. A girl is tired and will be getting her beauty sleep. See you soon, xo!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reflection Blog: Most Asked Questions!

Final Task Group Blog

Movie Conventions Research: The Florida Project