Production Blog: Final Review!


Came to sit outside while I typed this.

    Ladies and Gentlemen I have some very exciting news. We have now reached the end how bitter sweet. Almost shed a tear writing this final update for you lovelies. Let's jump into it! Overall, the rest of my final review went very well. That was the only major change that needed to be changed. Everything else was very minor and only things I would notice. Like mentioned I can be very picky. Also as humans we tend to be oneself's biggest critic. However, I am very happy with my final product and very excited to share with you all. This feels very big to be done but it is sad as this is the last project I will be working on. So, as we go our sperate ways I just wanted to thank you guys for being there along the ride. Could not have done it without the support of so many. With such a good final review and lovely support from any I feel very grateful. Saying goodbye is never easy. Every goodbye signifies the end of a chapter but also the possibility of fresh beginnings that lie ahead. As I start this voyage of farewell, I can't help but think back on the experiences we've had together, the jokes we've had, and the obstacles we've surmounted together. As I would normally say see you in the next one it is safe to say there is no next one. Leave some questions that you would like to see answered, that will be the last thing. However, this is it for the blogs. See you later lovelies, xo!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reflection Blog: Most Asked Questions!

Final Task Group Blog

Movie Conventions Research: The Florida Project