Production Blog: Música

Much needed coffee this day.

    Hello lovelies one of you lovely angles reminded me that I never mentioned the music. Which come on we all love music how could I have done this. Which when I was doing my final review today I found out some very sad news. Sadly the song i had choose was in fact not copyright free. Which is very depressing but at least it was caught now. Today i was working on my final review now that all my close friends got back to me. Many of them took their time but still love them. Which at least they pointed out how my music almost ruined something so beautiful. As much as I would love to use any song, to get the rights to a song can be very time consuming. Which hurts my heart but overall it makes more sense for me to go the copyright free route. So I had to get to searching which honestly did take me quite longer then i expected. I just really needed to find something to fit the energy of my Final Task. So I did try a couple different songs and genres. Overall I did end up deciding on a song. Oh, you thought I would tell you? Oh no silly, that is the fun part. Enjoy the surprise of when you finally get to see my Final Task in it's full form. The next blog will be our last sadly, but it will be to go over the other parts of the final review I did today. The music was more urgent to report to you lovelies. Anyways see you all in the next one. Love you all, have a good day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reflection Blog: Most Asked Questions!

Final Task Group Blog

Movie Conventions Research: The Florida Project