Genre Researched - Drama Genre Camera Angles, Movement, Shots (CAMS): Camera Angles: Wide shots capturing the grandeur of settings, close-ups on characters during emotional scenes, and occasional Dutch angles to signify tension or conflict. Movement: Smooth and deliberate camera movements, often tracking or panning to follow characters' actions and emotions. Shots: Long takes to build intensity, establishing shots to set the scene, and reaction shots to emphasize character emotions. Mis-En-Scene (CLAMPS): Costumes: Reflective of characters' emotional states or social statuses, enhancing their personalities and the era in which the drama is set. Lighting: Subtle lighting changes to emphasize mood shifts, with chiaroscuro for intense moments and softer lighting for tender scenes. Acting: Emotionally charged performances, conveying depth and complexity in characters' struggles and relationships. Makeup and Props: Used sparingly but purposefully to reflect character traits or...
This is me when I was younger! Hello, Welcome to my small introduction! In the upcoming academic year, I will be a junior at Fort Lauderdale High School however, I am aiming for early graduation. In order to start attending flight school and earn, I'm attempting to graduate early. My proficiency in that. I've always wished I could fly. I've been around avation since I was young. I'm always drawn to the sky and the romance of flight. My first job, as a host at Outback Steakhouse, has taught me a lot about discipline. It has been a problem for me ever since I was younger. A job gives me the routine and discipline I need in my life. The sense of hard work is comforting. I grew up seeing how hard both of my parents worked. More than anything else, I was constantly aware of my mother doing everything in her power to support us. Which makes me very happy to be able to repay her in any manner, no matter how small. I am my mother's daughter in many ways. Pur...
Dramas explore the intricacies of human experiences, relationships, and emotions. They frequently delve into serious subjects like love, grief, atonement, and personal development, enabling viewers to empathize profoundly with the challenges and victories of the characters. A lot of dramas are relatable to audiences because they often reflect real-life issues. They connect with viewers on a personal level by depicting struggles, victories, and everyday obstacles, which fosters empathy and compassion. Dramatic movies frequently use storytelling devices and thought-provoking topics to subvert stereotypes, encourage reflection, and provide insights into the human condition. In general, the drama genre is a fascinating option for both filmmakers and viewers looking for captivating, thought-provoking storylines because of its capacity to arouse strong emotions, provide relatable stories, and depict meaningful human experiences. That explains my choice of genre...
Comments
Post a Comment