Production Blog: Another Weekend!

Sweet boy Ozzy!

Hi there, lovelies! Welcome to my new blog. I can't wait for you all to come along. This weekend is now the next one. Are you all prepared to learn about my advancements? I drove over to the main set of the final work today after school. My principal actor and I had a meeting where we talked about our goals for the day. We chose to concentrate on the parts that were shot outside because the weather was much warmer today. His dog, Ozzy, will appear in these sequences. Even though he is a wonderful dog generally, recording an encounter with an animal was unusual. Because they are more understanding, humans are much easier to work with. Dogs aren't actually able to express some emotions. This made it take a little longer than I had hoped for things to go. I completed most of the scenes, however there are a few that I would rather reshoot. Furthermore, the weather was quite warm, which definitely increased the stress. I am not fond of the heat. Even if a lot of things did not go as planned, I tried my hardest and made improvements. Do not worry I will keep you guys updated, my loves. See you guys in the next one! Bye my lovelies! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reflection Blog: Most Asked Questions!

Final Task Group Blog

Movie Conventions Research: The Florida Project