Production Blog: Fixing Mishaps.

The beautiful scenery after filming!

Hello there, lovelies! Greetings from my new blog. I am ecstatic that you guys are here. How are all of you doing? I am fantastic, especially in light of today! You might wonder, why. I returned today with a fresh approach, following all the errors on Friday. In order to give in the greatest possible impression, I had actually chosen to reshoot everything. I felt that this was the best course of action to give the best results. My main actor and I then rewatched the clips and made notes on what needed to be fixed. Both of us realized we had stuff to work on. I then created a strategy to ensure that I had the most effective course of action. I'll be able to handle these scenes like they're nothing! For the best result, I made sure to practice the sequences before taking the heat. I believed it was ready after practicing everything for a few hours. I took a seat and applied my actors' makeup. After that, we shot our scenes outside. I'm feeling so much better about my job now that I can tell they turned out ten times better. See you guys in the next one! Bye my lovelies! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reflection Blog: Most Asked Questions!

Final Task Group Blog

Movie Conventions Research: The Florida Project